This delightful corn salsa is a perfect salsa for dipping and can be used to boost flavor or garnish a southwestern meal.
My family loves the fresh taste of this easy to make salsa.
In fact My ENTIRE family and all of my friends always ask me to make & bring “my famous corn salsa” to all of our get togethers and parties.
There is never leftovers! This is a GREAT salsa
This Famous Corn Salsa is so easy to make and yet it tastes so good!
- 1 15 oz can whole kernel corn drained
- 1/2 cup green pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup ripe olives sliced
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeno peppers drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon pickled jalapeno pepper juice
- 2 tablespoons cider or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Cover and chill for several hours.
Recipe based on one by – Carla –
Photo by May I Have That Recipe