Grilled T-Bone Steaks are my favorite but this is an excellent marinade for any steak. The flavor is just wonderful. In fact it’s the BEST marinade for all types of beef. T-bones come out perfect. Very tender with a wonderful flavor.
After having this marinade you’ll stop ordering steaks at restaurants. They just can’t stand up!
I even make it to take camping. All of the other campsites are jealous when they smell our meat barbecuing!
These Grilled T-Bone Steaks are really kicked up with this excellent marinade!
- 1 ⁄2 cup water
- 1 ⁄2 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon chipotle hot sauce
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 -3 garlic cloves smashed
- 2 beef t-bone steaks 1 in thick
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 11 ingredients. Add steaks. Seal the bag and turn to coat.
Refrigerate overnight, turning as often as you can. (I actually marinated my for a day and a 1/2.).
Drain and discard marinade.
Grill steaks, over high heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145 degrees, medium, 160 degrees, well-done 170 degrees).
Grilled T-Bone Steaks Perfection!
Recipe based on one by Nimz1466
Photo by gailanng