I love this Crock Pot Cheese Tortellini and Meatballs Recipe! I’m always looking for easy meals for those busy weekdays.
I like meals that I can just throw in the crock pot before I leave for work and have dinner ready when we get home.
This this is one of those throw together dishes that somehow keeps getting requested. Delicious!!!
A great weeknight dinner that makes the weeknight feel special!
This Crock Pot Cheese Tortellini and Meatballs recipe makes one of my favorite week night meals. Just toss in the Crock Pot in the morning and dinner is ready in the evening!
- 1 (1 1/2 lbag frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 (1 1/2 lbag frozen Italian style meatballs
- 1 20 ouncjar vodka sauce (or your favorite pasta sauce
- 1 (8 ounccan tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes or reduce or add to your taste
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning flakes
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
Combine all ingredients except cheese in crock pot. Cook on low for 6 hours.
Serve in bowls topped with cheese.
Recipe based on one by ARathkamp
Photo by woodland hues