Wow oh wow oh wow!!!! Thai-Grilled Chicken Thighs May be one of my top grilled chicken recipes of my life! My kids love it and when I take it to a BBQ everyone wants the recipe. It is very easy and very yummy!!
I’ve never had better chicken on the grill EVER!!! Love it!
I did make some shallow slits in the chicken so the marinade would seep into the meat.
Be sure to Like Foodgasm Recipes on Facebook for more great recipes.
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh coriander cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced chili
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
Combine all ingredients except chicken in a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
Add chicken and leave to marinate at least one hour, preferably longer.
Grill chicken on the BBQ, hotplate or in the griller until golden brown and cooked through.
Usually you would expect 12 thigh fillets to feed 4 to 6 people- in my family the kids eat 4 each so this recipe serves 3.
Enjoy These Thai-Grilled Chicken Thighs!
Recipe based on one by barb63
Photo by PhotoMama